The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- What Does “Real” Church Look Like?
- Fear Mongering
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
- When Christian Leaders Say, “Jump!” Do We Leap?
- Blogging Pays — Even When You Don’t Make Money At It
- Does Jesus Get Mad When We Complain?
- Why You Don’t — And Won’t — Fit In
- When Being Frugal Becomes Non-Christian
- Defining Success
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Not that I’d compare the Norwegian Artist to Solomon or anything, but he does come up with some savvy sayings on a regular basis. One observation he has made is that our lives come in chapters, and that no one … Continue reading
Now theaters are like highways — most of the people you encounter there are reasonably normal, but the odd ones — those who float along at 45 miles per hour in a 60 m.p.h. zone, only to accelerate to 75 just during the time that there is a passing lane — make you understand why the term “road rage” was coined. Continue reading