The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- What Does “Real” Church Look Like?
- Fear Mongering
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
- When Christian Leaders Say, “Jump!” Do We Leap?
- Blogging Pays — Even When You Don’t Make Money At It
- Does Jesus Get Mad When We Complain?
- Why You Don’t — And Won’t — Fit In
- When Being Frugal Becomes Non-Christian
- Defining Success
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: October 2010
She burrows. She secretes food scraps in odd places. She has scratched both entry doors with her sharp, curved talons. She snuggles, aggressively; from the standpoint of the human being, this feels like sitting with the picked-over carcass of a roasted chicken. She smells like a little dog. Continue reading
Knowing that some people have had to live with the horrible words, uttered in anger or thoughtlessness, “I wish that you had never been born!” I determined that those I loved would not hear those words from me, ever, but rather the opposite, and sometime during the day I make a point of taking the BP aside and saying, “I am so glad that you were born on this day.”