The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- A Woman’s Role in Church — What Is It, Anyway?
- “If you leave church, how will you fellowship?”
- How To Leave Church, Properly, without Mistakes
- It’s Time to Change Our Minds about Repenting
- Leaving Church: Is It Rebellious, or Obedient?
- What Does “Real” Church Look Like?
- Fear Mongering
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
- When Christian Leaders Say, “Jump!” Do We Leap?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: November 2010
After a five-day Thanksgiving break, I visited my personal e-mail and found it flooded with messages from friends: Amazon, Rite-Aid, Staples, Jo-Ann’s Fabrics, Calendars — all the people who bring meaning to my life. After I had, um, disposed of … Continue reading
When you’re pregnant, it seems as if everyone around you, including men, is pregnant as well. Well, we’re not pregnant (breathe, mom; we’ve honestly stopped at four), but we do look around us and see a number of people in a … Continue reading
I am a Pollyanna pessimist, which means that, although my natural tendency is to look at the negative aspects of life, I continuously train myself to look at the brighter side. I try not to be an irritating ass about … Continue reading
Cocooned in my baby-of-the-family world, I assumed for years that I was the only one who wept upon returning from school and smelling that peculiar acrid smell, but at a family gathering once I mentioned the “German Meal” and was surprised to hear all four sibling groan.