The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Worshiping God, Outside of the Group
- Golden Opportunity: The Story of This Painting
- Facebook Fear, Fueled by Christians
- Christian Meditation
- Left Behind: Is It Obligatory to Attend this Movie?
- Midday Tea: The Story of This Painting
- The Dumbing Down of America Marches on
- Why Are Christians Panicking?
- Christians: Here Are Three Sentences That Really Help People
- Gathering Thoughts — The Story of This Painting
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: November 2010
After a five-day Thanksgiving break, I visited my personal e-mail and found it flooded with messages from friends: Amazon, Rite-Aid, Staples, Jo-Ann’s Fabrics, Calendars — all the people who bring meaning to my life. After I had, um, disposed of … Continue reading
When you’re pregnant, it seems as if everyone around you, including men, is pregnant as well. Well, we’re not pregnant (breathe, mom; we’ve honestly stopped at four), but we do look around us and see a number of people in a … Continue reading
I am a Pollyanna pessimist, which means that, although my natural tendency is to look at the negative aspects of life, I continuously train myself to look at the brighter side. I try not to be an irritating ass about … Continue reading
Cocooned in my baby-of-the-family world, I assumed for years that I was the only one who wept upon returning from school and smelling that peculiar acrid smell, but at a family gathering once I mentioned the “German Meal” and was surprised to hear all four sibling groan.