The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Phonograph Days: The Story of This Painting
- Thoughtcrime: Are We Guilty?
- Christian Politics — What’s This?
- Our Obsession with Success
- Into the Surf: The Story of This Painting
- Alone Does Not Mean Lonely; and Lonely Does Not Mean Loser
- Did That Christian Just Call Your Child a DOG?
- We’re Not Rich, but We OWN Our House
- Ending the Day on a Good Note: The Story of this Painting
- The Hostess Twinkie Reading Plan
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: December 2010
While I have no sugarplum illusions that cyber activity will cease over Christmas Day (and yes, I realize that not everyone celebrates Christmas), I sincerely hope that people look forward to the 2011 New Year as a fresh opportunity to connect and re-connect with family, friends, and potential friends in a myriad of ways: Facebook, great; e-mail, quick and free; Twitter, rapid-fire updates; texting — please, not when you’re driving.
Marrying well with these communication methods are a personal note on nice stationary to a friend, an evening glass of wine with the spouse, a game of cards with a sibling, serious time with a quality book just by oneself. No phone, no Ipod, no Blackberry, no laptop, no electronics.
If there were such thing as a Stressy Bessy doll, she would look like me. The Son and Heir says that I focus on minutiae: “Remember when we vacationed on the beach and I wanted to climb those 25-foot rocks? You … Continue reading