The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Golden Opportunity: The Story of This Painting
- Facebook Fear, Fueled by Christians
- Christian Meditation
- Left Behind: Is It Obligatory to Attend this Movie?
- Midday Tea: The Story of This Painting
- The Dumbing Down of America Marches on
- Why Are Christians Panicking?
- Christians: Here Are Three Sentences That Really Help People
- Gathering Thoughts — The Story of This Painting
- Human Suffering, and Wondering What God Is Doing about It
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: May 2011
My latest flailing exercise features the buff Australian — the cover shows a perky brunette sweetheart in a skimpy halter top and bouncey doo, but the DVD itself features a male Adonis of gigantic proportions, barely contained in a ripped and rippled muscle shirt.
I confess: I engage in reckless behavior. Sometimes I salt my food before I taste it. I set the cruise control for two miles over the speed limit. If the headache’s bad enough, I’ll take two aspirin instead of one. … Continue reading
I just bought a bottle of beer so that I can make more shampoo. Yeah, that’s right. I pour beer on my head, mixed with a liquid soap that has pronounceable and recognizable words in the ingredient list (Olive Oil, … Continue reading