The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Christianity’s Broken Promise — or Man’s?
- “Celebrating” the Anniversary of the Vietnam War
- Frozen by Fear — What Do We Do?
- Peace: The Story of This Painting
- Sleeping Christians
- Spiritual Abuse
- Do We Really Need Prayer in Public Schools?
- Evening Waltz — The Story of This Painting
- Christians Are Not Citizens of Babylon
- Is Your Church Changing for the Worse?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: June 2011
To be sure I wasn’t hallucinating, I drove around the block and double checked, as did Tired of Being Youngest at my side.
Confirmed. Somebody else in the least populated county of the state owns my car.
Colleagues at home, I know you know what I’m talking about, even more so now because it’s summer and there are extra people in the office for the next couple months. Continue reading
I am on a Most Wanted list. Actually, it’s more like the Lost and Found of my high school alumnae committee, which for the last 30 years has experienced monumental difficulties in tracking me down and verifying my existence. It’s kind of … Continue reading
The first day we got her, I left the kids with the Norwegian Artist, dutifully snapped on the leash, and went for the inaugural walk to the park, where somehow, when I blinked for a fraction too long, our newest family member clamped her mouth shut around a dead duck. Continue reading