The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- How Narrow Is Your Christian Road?
- Worshiping God, Outside of the Group
- Golden Opportunity: The Story of This Painting
- Facebook Fear, Fueled by Christians
- Christian Meditation
- Left Behind: Is It Obligatory to Attend this Movie?
- Midday Tea: The Story of This Painting
- The Dumbing Down of America Marches on
- Why Are Christians Panicking?
- Christians: Here Are Three Sentences That Really Help People
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Lately, though, with dinner more often than not consisting of graham crackers with peanut butter and a glass of milk, I started longing for a hot, savory meal, even a gray one, that would cook while I worked. Continue reading
But it was not my obnoxious nature that got me banned the other day from my little little hometown’s little little library.
(By the way, I’m not sure if I’m being too subtle here, but in employing the word “little,” I’m not referring to population or size.)
Yes, I know. But our generation is the product of Depression era parents, and in this generation we are working through a Recession era angst. So you use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. Continue reading