The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- How Influential Is the Christian Vote?
- A Woman’s Role in Church — What Is It, Anyway?
- “If you leave church, how will you fellowship?”
- How To Leave Church, Properly, without Mistakes
- It’s Time to Change Our Minds about Repenting
- Leaving Church: Is It Rebellious, or Obedient?
- What Does “Real” Church Look Like?
- Fear Mongering
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Lately, though, with dinner more often than not consisting of graham crackers with peanut butter and a glass of milk, I started longing for a hot, savory meal, even a gray one, that would cook while I worked. Continue reading
But it was not my obnoxious nature that got me banned the other day from my little little hometown’s little little library.
(By the way, I’m not sure if I’m being too subtle here, but in employing the word “little,” I’m not referring to population or size.)
Yes, I know. But our generation is the product of Depression era parents, and in this generation we are working through a Recession era angst. So you use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. Continue reading