The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- The Failing Christian Corporation
- The New Hat: The Story of This Painting
- Surviving the Work Week
- Are You Tired of Living in Fear?
- Are We Afraid of Our Own Government?
- Beachside Diversions: The Story of This Painting
- Christianity’s Broken Promise — or Man’s?
- “Celebrating” the Anniversary of the Vietnam War
- Frozen by Fear — What Do We Do?
- Peace: The Story of This Painting
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I know that some people spend hours to get this messy look, but seriously, it only takes seconds. Of course, it doesn’t look stylistically messy, the same way true minimal makeup doesn’t look like artistically applied minimal makeup, but either you have time for breakfast or you have deliberately premeditated, artlessly unstructured hair. Continue reading
Like a lot of people our age, the Norwegian Artist and I are on the tail end of raising one set of kids when we find ourselves presented with the next generation, with which we interact on a deeper level than a weekly play date at the park.
I might also add that Ruby the Repulsive Rat Dog exhibits a literal taste for expensive footwear as well, and thanks to her sharp teeth, has reduced my $14.95 find of the century to masticated pulp. Continue reading