The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
- When Christian Leaders Say, “Jump!” Do We Leap?
- Blogging Pays — Even When You Don’t Make Money At It
- Does Jesus Get Mad When We Complain?
- Why You Don’t — And Won’t — Fit In
- When Being Frugal Becomes Non-Christian
- Defining Success
- Three “Christian” Teachings That Jesus Didn’t Teach
- None of Our Children Attended Harvard
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I know that some people spend hours to get this messy look, but seriously, it only takes seconds. Of course, it doesn’t look stylistically messy, the same way true minimal makeup doesn’t look like artistically applied minimal makeup, but either you have time for breakfast or you have deliberately premeditated, artlessly unstructured hair. Continue reading
Like a lot of people our age, the Norwegian Artist and I are on the tail end of raising one set of kids when we find ourselves presented with the next generation, with which we interact on a deeper level than a weekly play date at the park.
I might also add that Ruby the Repulsive Rat Dog exhibits a literal taste for expensive footwear as well, and thanks to her sharp teeth, has reduced my $14.95 find of the century to masticated pulp. Continue reading