The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Dystopian Fantasy
- These Gifts Are Better Than Toys — The Story of This Painting
- God Is Never on the Evening News
- Why Group Prayer Isn’t the Only, or Best Option
- If We Don’t Forgive Others, Does God Ignore Us?
- Morning’s Glory: The Story of This Painting
- Forgiveness Is Difficult
- I Really Did Learn Something in Algebra Class
- Fox, Facebook, Fear and Freedom — Go For Door Number 4
- Following Christ, not Human Figureheads
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: December 2011
One time, a red symbol flashed at me – and in the same way that I knew that running through a flashing red intersection light is not a good thing, I knew that running a car with a flashing red light in front of my face was just as bad. But what did it mean?
the Norwegian Artist reaches deep back into his arctic roots and does everything but jump into the creek and run naked back to the sauna, which is fortunate because, although we have a creek, we don’t have a sauna. Continue reading
So, yes, I guess my brain is kind of flat, which is okay because so is the computer screen or the average piece of paper, and I work a lot with these. Continue reading
I know you’re concerned, but don’t be. My inner green girl was fine: she recognizes a bag of trash when she sees it, and it’s beyond even my obsessive nature to piece a king-sized bedspread with fraying clumps of crumpled cloth French kissed by dust bunnies and entwined with bent straight pins.