The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Christians: Bold for Jesus?
- Spirit of the Canyon: The Story of This Painting
- Christians: The Extraordinary Voice of the Ordinary Person
- Fear God — Don’t Be Frightened by Him
- It’s Easy to Doubt That God Hears Our Prayers
- The Pataha: The Story of This Painting
- Christians: If We Were More Honest With Ourselves, More People Would Listen
- Are Negative Thoughts Necessarily Bad Ones?
- Getting Rid of The Feeling That We’re Failures
- Contemplation: The Story of This Painting
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: December 2011
One time, a red symbol flashed at me – and in the same way that I knew that running through a flashing red intersection light is not a good thing, I knew that running a car with a flashing red light in front of my face was just as bad. But what did it mean?
the Norwegian Artist reaches deep back into his arctic roots and does everything but jump into the creek and run naked back to the sauna, which is fortunate because, although we have a creek, we don’t have a sauna. Continue reading
So, yes, I guess my brain is kind of flat, which is okay because so is the computer screen or the average piece of paper, and I work a lot with these. Continue reading
I know you’re concerned, but don’t be. My inner green girl was fine: she recognizes a bag of trash when she sees it, and it’s beyond even my obsessive nature to piece a king-sized bedspread with fraying clumps of crumpled cloth French kissed by dust bunnies and entwined with bent straight pins.