The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- What Richard Dawkins Teaches Us about God
- “Why Do You Keep Doing Things That Hurt You?”
- Just How Equal Are We in Our Society?
- What Does “Correct Doctrine” Look Like?
- Three Questions to Ask about Modern-Day Apostles
- How the Corporate World Infects Christianity
- Other Humans Are Not Our Servants
- What Brave Looks Like
- Dear God: Why Is Nothing Happening?
- Breathing the Same Air as God
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: January 2012
We’re all smarter than we think, and if we allow ourselves, we can accomplish more than we ever imagined possible. Continue reading
Far Right or Way Left – these are both bad directions, and interestingly, rather than move further apart as polar opposites, they share so many similarities in the way they seek to control other people’s lives that they actually amalgamate, as if they were on a circle as opposed to a line.