The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Phonograph Days: The Story of This Painting
- Thoughtcrime: Are We Guilty?
- Christian Politics — What’s This?
- Our Obsession with Success
- Into the Surf: The Story of This Painting
- Alone Does Not Mean Lonely; and Lonely Does Not Mean Loser
- Did That Christian Just Call Your Child a DOG?
- We’re Not Rich, but We OWN Our House
- Ending the Day on a Good Note: The Story of this Painting
- The Hostess Twinkie Reading Plan
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: March 2012
If you’re not part of the evangelical Christian community (I’m a survivor of it), then no doubt you look at the title and think, “Aggressive Christian woman? They’re all aggressive, male and female. Look at the tea partiers.” I’m sorry. … Continue reading
You know, if you limit your conversation to non-controversial topics, you’ll never talk at all. And considering that these days people get pretty sensitive about a wide variety of subject matter — not just the Big Three of Sex, Religion, … Continue reading
Unless it happens to be your weekend, there’s not much to look forward to about Mondays. The best thing I find about the day is the end of it, when I sit down to the newspaper, toss the sports section … Continue reading