The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- “I’m Not Sick — I’m Righteous”
- Don’t Give up Your Saturdays
- Your Name Matters to God
- The False Promotion — and Real Demotion — of the Family
- If He’s Famous, and He Says It, Do We Believe It?
- God Just Called Himself a Chicken!
- Big Business Christianity
- Why It Feels So Good to Be Wrong
- Half Empty? or Half Full?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: March 2012
If you’re not part of the evangelical Christian community (I’m a survivor of it), then no doubt you look at the title and think, “Aggressive Christian woman? They’re all aggressive, male and female. Look at the tea partiers.” I’m sorry. … Continue reading
You know, if you limit your conversation to non-controversial topics, you’ll never talk at all. And considering that these days people get pretty sensitive about a wide variety of subject matter — not just the Big Three of Sex, Religion, … Continue reading
Unless it happens to be your weekend, there’s not much to look forward to about Mondays. The best thing I find about the day is the end of it, when I sit down to the newspaper, toss the sports section … Continue reading