The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Are You Tired of Living in Fear?
- Are We Afraid of Our Own Government?
- Beachside Diversions: The Story of This Painting
- Christianity’s Broken Promise — or Man’s?
- “Celebrating” the Anniversary of the Vietnam War
- Frozen by Fear — What Do We Do?
- Peace: The Story of This Painting
- Sleeping Christians
- Spiritual Abuse
- Do We Really Need Prayer in Public Schools?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: August 2012
There is this pervasive, and perverse, belief in Christian communities that one of the hallmarks of a true believer is the tendency to get up early– really early, say 5 a.m. or 4:30. Otherwise, you’re a sluggard, the Proverbs one. … Continue reading
When you travel, it’s important to remember the necessary stuff — i.d., extra cash, charge or debit card, spare underwear. And, on a recent overnight foray, I did, but despite checking and rechecking, I still managed to forget something crucial: My … Continue reading
My mother taught me to knit when I was 15. In her day, she said, a woman knit in between romantic relationships. An especially heart wrenching breakup, followed by months of no dates at all, could result in a complete … Continue reading