The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- A Woman’s Role in Church — What Is It, Anyway?
- “If you leave church, how will you fellowship?”
- How To Leave Church, Properly, without Mistakes
- It’s Time to Change Our Minds about Repenting
- Leaving Church: Is It Rebellious, or Obedient?
- What Does “Real” Church Look Like?
- Fear Mongering
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
- When Christian Leaders Say, “Jump!” Do We Leap?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: September 2012
The atmosphere in the car crackled with hostility. (How is that for a cheesy, spy novel introduction?) I had just taken over the wheel, prepared to drive the mind-numbingly boring section. The Norwegian Artist, who, per our long understood agreement … Continue reading
At one time, like a lot of reserved people, I considered myself shy. The misconception is understandable, given that once a room fills with more than four unrelated people, I clam up like an oyster trapped inside a mussel shell, … Continue reading
The other day was one of those in which nothing ever quite worked out the way it was supposed to, schedules were disrupted, the computer acted up, and everybody was hungry but no one had any inspiration, or time, to … Continue reading