The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- “I’m Not Sick — I’m Righteous”
- Don’t Give up Your Saturdays
- Your Name Matters to God
- The False Promotion — and Real Demotion — of the Family
- If He’s Famous, and He Says It, Do We Believe It?
- God Just Called Himself a Chicken!
- Big Business Christianity
- Why It Feels So Good to Be Wrong
- Half Empty? or Half Full?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: September 2012
The atmosphere in the car crackled with hostility. (How is that for a cheesy, spy novel introduction?) I had just taken over the wheel, prepared to drive the mind-numbingly boring section. The Norwegian Artist, who, per our long understood agreement … Continue reading
At one time, like a lot of reserved people, I considered myself shy. The misconception is understandable, given that once a room fills with more than four unrelated people, I clam up like an oyster trapped inside a mussel shell, … Continue reading
The other day was one of those in which nothing ever quite worked out the way it was supposed to, schedules were disrupted, the computer acted up, and everybody was hungry but no one had any inspiration, or time, to … Continue reading