The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- A Woman’s Role in Church — What Is It, Anyway?
- “If you leave church, how will you fellowship?”
- How To Leave Church, Properly, without Mistakes
- It’s Time to Change Our Minds about Repenting
- Leaving Church: Is It Rebellious, or Obedient?
- What Does “Real” Church Look Like?
- Fear Mongering
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
- When Christian Leaders Say, “Jump!” Do We Leap?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The idols are falling left and right. So one day I read that Lance Armstrong, the celebrated tour de France bicyclist, admitted to Oprah that he had been using banned, performance enhancing drugs. Then the next day, there’s more performance … Continue reading
I just finished reading one of those inspirational stories that is supposed to energize me but actually makes me want to rest my head on my paper-cluttered desk and weep. Let me summarize: Famous Person agrees to meet fans for … Continue reading
I just love getting stuff for free. Mind you, I’m not talking about taking advantage of people, finding any way I can to avoid paying someone a fair price for something they have made or done. No, I’m talking pumpkin … Continue reading