The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- How Influential Is the Christian Vote?
- A Woman’s Role in Church — What Is It, Anyway?
- “If you leave church, how will you fellowship?”
- How To Leave Church, Properly, without Mistakes
- It’s Time to Change Our Minds about Repenting
- Leaving Church: Is It Rebellious, or Obedient?
- What Does “Real” Church Look Like?
- Fear Mongering
- How to Recognize a False Prophet
- Your Vote Is Worth Less Than Your Prayer
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The story of the painting Reflection, by Steve Henderson of Steve Henderson Fine Art: Reflection is a painting of puns and meditation, playfulness and deep thought. A child — small in both age and actual size on the work — is its central … Continue reading
Theoretically, stew is supposed to be a cheap meal, because it’s a conglomeration of inexpensive ingredients — namely vegetables — with a little bit of meat. The idea is to stretch out that little bit of meat to feed more … Continue reading
The story of the oil painting, Opalescent Sea by Steve Henderson The ocean isn’t blue, you know. Although on a sunny, cloudless day, the expanse of the sea looks blue indeed, when you get close to the waves and look — really, … Continue reading
The “real” name for this recipe, “real” meaning what I call it, is a Christ-Child Coffee Cake, because it looks like a swaddled baby. But, since some people might find the concept dreadful, or they’ll wonder what Jesus and cream … Continue reading
Those of us who grew up in the 1970s know that it was not an era of of high taste — be it in food, fashion, or home decor. The latter brought us avocado green appliances and brown and orange … Continue reading