The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Discouraged Because You Don’t Have Enough Faith?
- You Are Stronger Than You Think You Are
- Taking a Sabbatical from Church
- Living in Limbo-Land
- Little Angel Bright — The Story of This Painting
- Is Christianity a Series of Laws?
- Christians: Bold for Jesus?
- Spirit of the Canyon: The Story of This Painting
- Christians: The Extraordinary Voice of the Ordinary Person
- Fear God — Don’t Be Frightened by Him
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: frugal living
On one of the Christian Google communities I follow, a perfidious little troll regularly posts photos of starving children, highlighting his point with accompanying commentary like, “Where is the good and gracious God?” Actually, he’s more verbally adroit than that — quite shrewd, actually — and … Continue reading
Sixteen years ago, my husband the Norwegian Artist and I had an improbable dream: we wanted to find a place in the country and raise our kids there. I say improbable because 1) we had four kids and 2) we … Continue reading
Not everyone’s Monday is actually on Monday. But regardless of what day your week actually starts, it’s highly likely that it’s not a smooth transition from your day off to your day on. This low point of our week, when … Continue reading
I love Thai food, at least my Polish American version of it. A real Thai person, cooking real Thai food, would probably be horrified, but my family tells me that what they taste from my kitchen shares flavors with what … Continue reading