The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Sometimes the Richest Christians Look Poor
- Dumbed Down Bible Studies — Give ‘Em a Pass
- Christians: Stop Being So Obedient
- Last Light in Zion — The Story of This Painting
- Whom Should Christians Obey?
- The Dangers of Staying Asleep
- If We Don’t Trust God Enough, Does He Still Answer Our Prayers?
- When a Christian Leaves the Group
- Autumn Dance: The Story of This Painting
- Love without Fear — Want That?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: Growth
Flattery is a remarkable weapon. Though I’m not a Bible Study Group girl, someone almost caught me years ago by commenting, “You’re smart.” Got my attention, that did. “I think you’d do great in our Bible Study for Intelligent People … Continue reading
Commonsense goes a long way, and if we used more of it, we wouldn’t rely on Dr. Phil, or Oprah, or, within the religious realm, the myriad of psycho-spiritual counselors writing books telling us how to live our lives to . . … Continue reading
Those of us who grew up in the 1970s know that it was not an era of of high taste — be it in food, fashion, or home decor. The latter brought us avocado green appliances and brown and orange … Continue reading
The story of the painting, Ocean Breeze, by Steve Henderson This particular sentence is one we regularly hear from viewers of Ocean Breeze, a fusion of color, warmth, movement, sunset, and light. The open edition licensed print of this work at Great Big Canvas … Continue reading
The story behind the painting, Sunday Drive in the Wallowa Valley, by Steve Henderson: Last week we talked about the Land of Chief Joseph, a view of the patrarchal, Nez Perce mountain in Oregon’s Wallowa Valley. This week, we wander the country … Continue reading