The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Sometimes the Richest Christians Look Poor
- Dumbed Down Bible Studies — Give ‘Em a Pass
- Christians: Stop Being So Obedient
- Last Light in Zion — The Story of This Painting
- Whom Should Christians Obey?
- The Dangers of Staying Asleep
- If We Don’t Trust God Enough, Does He Still Answer Our Prayers?
- When a Christian Leaves the Group
- Autumn Dance: The Story of This Painting
- Love without Fear — Want That?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: inspirational
Flattery is a remarkable weapon. Though I’m not a Bible Study Group girl, someone almost caught me years ago by commenting, “You’re smart.” Got my attention, that did. “I think you’d do great in our Bible Study for Intelligent People … Continue reading
Commonsense goes a long way, and if we used more of it, we wouldn’t rely on Dr. Phil, or Oprah, or, within the religious realm, the myriad of psycho-spiritual counselors writing books telling us how to live our lives to . . … Continue reading
As Christians, we scold ourselves a lot, not the least of which is about prayer. Have you heard this one? “God isn’t Santa Claus, you know, and He gets tired of our putting a wish list in front of Him … Continue reading
Many Christians, especially in church settings, focus — obsess — about finding their ministry, and they pore through 1 Corinthians 12 searching for suggestions: “Do I have faith? or a message of wisdom? I’m pretty sure I don’t have the … Continue reading
Christians come in all shapes, sizes, and maturity levels, and the more honest we are, the more fun we are to be with, even if what we’re saying or working through is painful. The other day, someone told me: “I’m … Continue reading