The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Mindless, Meaningless Phrases We Repeat
- Megachurch Rock Star Pastors
- Phonograph Days: The Story of This Painting
- Thoughtcrime: Are We Guilty?
- Christian Politics — What’s This?
- Our Obsession with Success
- Into the Surf: The Story of This Painting
- Alone Does Not Mean Lonely; and Lonely Does Not Mean Loser
- Did That Christian Just Call Your Child a DOG?
- We’re Not Rich, but We OWN Our House
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: success
I live in a society that is desperately afraid of being alone. So alarmed are we of solitude that we define normalcy by how many groups we belong to: “I go to church, Sunday School, and small groups.” “I volunteer through our … Continue reading
Sixteen years ago, my husband the Norwegian Artist and I had an improbable dream: we wanted to find a place in the country and raise our kids there. I say improbable because 1) we had four kids and 2) we … Continue reading
When I was growing up, I heard the mantra, “You are what you eat!” all the time. It’s not said so much these days, which is ironic since much of what we eat is grown with pesticides, herbicides, and insecticides; … Continue reading
Those of us who grew up in the 1970s know that it was not an era of of high taste — be it in food, fashion, or home decor. The latter brought us avocado green appliances and brown and orange … Continue reading