The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Don’t Give Up
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: February 2020
When I was a schoolgirl, history bored me. But then again, my only exposure to it was through textbooks, which have a knack for distilling entire civilizations into lists of emperors, kings, conquerors, presidents, financial magnates and military generals, whose … Continue reading
If there is a large mountain in our way, and we have to get to the other side, it doesn’t do much good to pretend that it isn’t there. And yet, we do this all the time, not so much … Continue reading
Fellowship with other human beings is one of the sweetest gifts life has to offer. For years, my mental association with the word was limited to church culture, the five minutes before or after formal services in which people were … Continue reading