The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
- Technological Innovation: Is the Alarm Clock Really Such a Great Thing?
- Fear Blocks Our Ability to Think
- The History of Real People Isn’t Boring
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: November 2010
After a five-day Thanksgiving break, I visited my personal e-mail and found it flooded with messages from friends: Amazon, Rite-Aid, Staples, Jo-Ann’s Fabrics, Calendars — all the people who bring meaning to my life. After I had, um, disposed of … Continue reading
When you’re pregnant, it seems as if everyone around you, including men, is pregnant as well. Well, we’re not pregnant (breathe, mom; we’ve honestly stopped at four), but we do look around us and see a number of people in a … Continue reading
I am a Pollyanna pessimist, which means that, although my natural tendency is to look at the negative aspects of life, I continuously train myself to look at the brighter side. I try not to be an irritating ass about … Continue reading
Cocooned in my baby-of-the-family world, I assumed for years that I was the only one who wept upon returning from school and smelling that peculiar acrid smell, but at a family gathering once I mentioned the “German Meal” and was surprised to hear all four sibling groan.