The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
- Technological Innovation: Is the Alarm Clock Really Such a Great Thing?
- Fear Blocks Our Ability to Think
- The History of Real People Isn’t Boring
- Problems Are Mountains and Mountains Can Be Climbed
- Fellowship: It’s Not a Church Thing. It’s a Life Thing
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: October 2019
“That’s not me, is it?” Most of us are surprised, not necessarily pleasantly, when we unexpectedly catch sight of ourselves in a shop window, mirror, or, nowadays, tagged in a Facebook post. We always look older, wider, sloppier, more stooped, … Continue reading
Just because you’re quiet doesn’t mean that you don’t have much to say. The noisy people won’t hear, generally because they’re not listening. Continue reading
By what age do we stop believing in six impossible things before breakfast? I’m not sure, but I do know that too many of us have not only stopped believing in, and reaching for, impossible things. We also give up … Continue reading
Most ordinary people feel as if we have no power. I’m not talking the “calm the wind and the waves” and “heal the blind” sort of power. Even the most delusional of earth’s mighty men and women know that they … Continue reading
Every human being is unique, different, and distinctive. The imaginary world of movies pretends to celebrate this fact, and maverick protagonists are popular. But their problems aren’t our problems, and their issues are rarely if ever solved in a realistic, … Continue reading