The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
- You’re Unique — So Be Unique
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: January 2016
When a person decides to leave a group, any group, the general response from those left behind is to pressure the dissenter into staying. And the most powerful argument tends to be along these lines: “But how will you interact with other … Continue reading
You can be sure that, if there is anything you want learn how to do, there is a book written on it. You can also be sure that most of the self-assistance books (especially the ones that trumpet being “Everything You … Continue reading
Some words are off-putting, like rancid bacon slowly turning green in the back drawer of the fridge. One of these words, frequently used and misused within churchified Christian circles, is “repent,” which brings to mind debasement and public humiliation as the acolyte … Continue reading