The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
- Technological Innovation: Is the Alarm Clock Really Such a Great Thing?
- Fear Blocks Our Ability to Think
- The History of Real People Isn’t Boring
- Problems Are Mountains and Mountains Can Be Climbed
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: September 2019
The words “please” and “thank you” are great equalizers. When we use them, we’re saying to another person, “I am asking you to do something as a favor to me, and I am grateful for your willingness to do it.” … Continue reading
It’s amazing — and sad — how little we trust our own judgment. Of course, it’s not unusual. We’ve been trained since childhood to listen to the teacher, follow the pastor, accede to the dictates of the doctor, nod at … Continue reading
Waiting is something that few, if any, people do well. “I’m just impatient,” some say, as if that were unusual and distinctive. It’s along the lines of announcing, “I like to travel and do fun things,” or, “I sure do … Continue reading
“I feel at home here.” When someone says this, most people instantly understand what they mean. They feel welcome, safe, accepted, free to be themselves without judgment or criticism. They are surrounded by people who love them, things that matter. … Continue reading