The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Who Cares Who You Voted for — Whom Do You Love?
- Feel Like a Loser? You’re on Facebook Too Much
- Got Jesus? Nope.
- How Meaningful Is Your Job, and Your Life?
- The Lost Christians of America
- Something to Remember When You Feel Afraid
- The Christian Worship of Numbers
- Do You Suspect That You Don’t Matter?
- The Titled Aristocracy of the American Church
- Housewives, Unemployed, and Other Invisible People
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Friday afternoon found me trolling through the establishments of our little town, looking for loose tea, which, obviously, was not in the lumber store, the old fashioned department store (we actually have one of those), or the feed store; neither was it, however, in the grocery store. Continue reading
Now no one can argue that Baby Boomers are not a demographic force all on our own, but this bologna situation is yet another aspect that defines us: in communicating and interacting with the generation above us and the one below, we toggle back and forth between two worlds, two ways of looking at things, two languages. Continue reading
In the old days, back when people inhabited the same spacial dimension when they engaged in exchanging words, the very presence of the other person and the expressions flitting across his or her face sometimes — but not always — served as an inhibitor to going too far and saying too much. Frequently, one or both parties opted to leave the room and cool off. Continue reading