The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
- You’re Unique — So Be Unique
- People Who Can’t Say “Please” and “Thank You” Have a Problem
- It’s Time to Trust Our Own Judgment
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: April 2010
It’s the small things in life that add up to make the big ones. Leaving little compliments and happy thoughts strewn about not only improves the lives of those around us, but ours as well, directing our thoughts toward calmer pastures and away from the many and sundry distressing elements of day to day life.
Patience is a virtue, but impatience is n unusual, quirky, difficult-to-control gift. Continue reading
I would say that this Empty Nest thing is not all it’s cracked up to be, but from what I’ve heard and read, it’s generally a bittersweet thing, so yes, it is what it’s cracked up to be. Continue reading
The other day I was at a small business, attempting to pay for my purchase. I say “attempting” because, even though I was at the front counter . . . checkbook to the ready the sales associate was so deep in conversation with her granddaughter that I was an obvious nuisance. Continue reading