The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
- You’re Unique — So Be Unique
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: July 2015
The story of the painting, Arizona Memories, by Steve Henderson at Steve Henderson Fine Art. Childhood memories are ethereal, and while firmly and solidly entrenched in the mind of the person who lived them, they are difficult to communicate, visually, … Continue reading
If you want to get into a brisk, quickly-degenerating-into-anger, discussion, announce to a fundamentally Christian religious group at large, “I like to sleep in on Sunday! “God calls it a day of rest — and that’s what I do. I … Continue reading
“From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.” (Luke 12:52) I was chatting with a Millennial the other day. Millennials, if you haven’t noticed, are popular in corporatized America. This group of people … Continue reading