The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
- You’re Unique — So Be Unique
- People Who Can’t Say “Please” and “Thank You” Have a Problem
- It’s Time to Trust Our Own Judgment
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: November 2019
It’s easy to complain today, because there’s so much to complain about. Because we live in a society dominated and shaped by mega-corporations, we deal a lot with inefficiency, products that aren’t necessarily made with an eye for quality, and … Continue reading
When is the last time you made something with your hands? Better yet, when is the last time you valued something that you made with your hands? We live in a world of mass production, of products churned out on … Continue reading
“What is your favorite color? Your favorite food? Your favorite animal?” Children ask these questions incessantly (as do social media quizzes, but the latter are mining information for advertisers). It’s difficult to explain to seven-year-olds that while you may like … Continue reading