The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Perhaps one of the best reasons not to judge other people is that we’re so very bad at it. Most of the time (pretty much all of the time, actually), we don’t know the whole story. Though we think we’ve … Continue reading
It’s easy to complain today, because there’s so much to complain about. Because we live in a society dominated and shaped by mega-corporations, we deal a lot with inefficiency, products that aren’t necessarily made with an eye for quality, and … Continue reading
When is the last time you made something with your hands? Better yet, when is the last time you valued something that you made with your hands? We live in a world of mass production, of products churned out on … Continue reading
“What is your favorite color? Your favorite food? Your favorite animal?” Children ask these questions incessantly (as do social media quizzes, but the latter are mining information for advertisers). It’s difficult to explain to seven-year-olds that while you may like … Continue reading