The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- Got Jesus? Nope.
- How Meaningful Is Your Job, and Your Life?
- The Lost Christians of America
- Something to Remember When You Feel Afraid
- The Christian Worship of Numbers
- Do You Suspect That You Don’t Matter?
- The Titled Aristocracy of the American Church
- Housewives, Unemployed, and Other Invisible People
- Tired of the Command to Repent?
- It’s Okay to Do Nothing for God
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Movies aren’t real. While ostensibly, most grownups agree on this, we frequently don’t act as if we do. It’s not so much that we look over our shoulders for zombies or vampires as that we gaze at our bathroom scales, … Continue reading
Well, gosh Beave. Since everyone else is talking about economics these days, it’s time for me to throw my (gorgeous, handknitted) hat in the ring. While I do realize that I’m not a lettered expert in the subject, considering where the experts … Continue reading
Saving money and living green are so cool these days. So why isn’t it cool when I do it? Sometimes this frugality thing goes too far. So says the Son and Heir, who is singularly unimpressed by the toys I … Continue reading