The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Movies aren’t real. While ostensibly, most grownups agree on this, we frequently don’t act as if we do. It’s not so much that we look over our shoulders for zombies or vampires as that we gaze at our bathroom scales, … Continue reading
Well, gosh Beave. Since everyone else is talking about economics these days, it’s time for me to throw my (gorgeous, handknitted) hat in the ring. While I do realize that I’m not a lettered expert in the subject, considering where the experts … Continue reading
Saving money and living green are so cool these days. So why isn’t it cool when I do it? Sometimes this frugality thing goes too far. So says the Son and Heir, who is singularly unimpressed by the toys I … Continue reading