The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: May 2012
For years, whenever I wanted to fully express the abject monotony of a mind-numbingly tedious task, I drew upon the comparison of buying a pack of socks. How wrong I was. Humbled now, wrung by a recent shopping ordeal, I … Continue reading
It was — literally — a small thing that I wanted, but my entire family gaped at me in horror, as if I had brightly announced, “I think I’ll sell my body on the streets to pick up a little … Continue reading
I’m sure that you’re all very nice people, but please don’t be offended if I say that I’m not interested in watching your lives on a reality show. You certainly don’t want to see mine. Like now — I’m sitting … Continue reading
I know it’s frustrating when people say this to you, but it’s actually a good sign: “No one else has ever had a problem with this.” This tiresome phrase, calculated to squash you down and shut you up from whatever … Continue reading