The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- The Lost Christians of America
- Something to Remember When You Feel Afraid
- The Christian Worship of Numbers
- Do You Suspect That You Don’t Matter?
- The Titled Aristocracy of the American Church
- Housewives, Unemployed, and Other Invisible People
- Tired of the Command to Repent?
- It’s Okay to Do Nothing for God
- Is Jesus the (American) Way, Truth, and Life?
- Illiterate American Christianity
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The story of the painting Reflection, by Steve Henderson of Steve Henderson Fine Art: Reflection is a painting of puns and meditation, playfulness and deep thought. A child — small in both age and actual size on the work — is its central … Continue reading
Theoretically, stew is supposed to be a cheap meal, because it’s a conglomeration of inexpensive ingredients — namely vegetables — with a little bit of meat. The idea is to stretch out that little bit of meat to feed more … Continue reading
The story of the oil painting, Opalescent Sea by Steve Henderson The ocean isn’t blue, you know. Although on a sunny, cloudless day, the expanse of the sea looks blue indeed, when you get close to the waves and look — really, … Continue reading
The “real” name for this recipe, “real” meaning what I call it, is a Christ-Child Coffee Cake, because it looks like a swaddled baby. But, since some people might find the concept dreadful, or they’ll wonder what Jesus and cream … Continue reading
Those of us who grew up in the 1970s know that it was not an era of of high taste — be it in food, fashion, or home decor. The latter brought us avocado green appliances and brown and orange … Continue reading