Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The Artificial God
In one of those genie-in-a-bottle stories, a poor man wishes for a million dollars, and he really should have been suspicious when the genie acceded so, shall I say, genially? to his request. Sure enough, the hapless hero receives one … Continue reading
Posted in Art, blogging, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Life, Lifestyle, Personal, Random, Relationships, religion, Uncategorized Tagged father, God, Jesus, prayer 5 Comments
What Does It Take to Be an Expert?
I have no letters after my name. Okay, officially I have a B.A., which in today’s climate stands less for Bachelor of Arts as it does for Buy Additional — credits, tuition, college time — leading to more letters (like … Continue reading
Posted in Art, blogging, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Education, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Job, Life, Lifestyle, Motherhood, News, Parenting, Personal, Relationships, success, Uncategorized Tagged breastfeeding, education, expert, teenagers 8 Comments