The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: fellowship
Fellowship with other human beings is one of the sweetest gifts life has to offer. For years, my mental association with the word was limited to church culture, the five minutes before or after formal services in which people were … Continue reading
When a person decides to leave a group, any group, the general response from those left behind is to pressure the dissenter into staying. And the most powerful argument tends to be along these lines: “But how will you interact with other … Continue reading
It’s amazing how often we don’t listen to our friends and family who have some fairly intelligent things to say. (The inverse of this is that we pay undue attention to others who frequently don’t care about us at all or … Continue reading