Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Got Jesus? Nope.
In a distressing oversight for which I have no excuse, I do not keep a gallon of Jesus sitting in my refrigerator. “Got Jesus?” I’m sure you’ve seen it, Quasi-Christianity’s not so subtle attempt to mimic an overworked slogan of … Continue reading
Posted in blogging, Christian, church, Culture, Encouragement, Faith, Family, God, home, inspirational, Life, Lifestyle, Relationships, religion, self-improvement, spirituality, Uncategorized Tagged Christianity, church, got milk, Jesus, sweet 8 Comments
How Meaningful Is Your Job, and Your Life?
The other day I chatted with a young woman who was excited about her first “real” job, that of a counselor working with troubled and potentially suicidal clients. “It’s good to be doing something that means something, you know?” she … Continue reading
Posted in america, blogging, children, Christian, church, Culture, Daily Life, Faith, Family, God, inspirational, Job, Life, Lifestyle, religion, simple living, Uncategorized, Work Tagged Christian, firefighter, God, job, life, work 6 Comments