The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Everybody loves a special event — whether it’s going to a superb restaurant, shopping for the day with friends, picnicking in the park, spending a few days at the beach for vacation. It may be fancy, it may be simple, … Continue reading
We’ve all been discouraged about a path we’re taking, when the various methods we use to reach our goals don’t seem to get anywhere. Upon expressing our frustration and dispiritedness, we’re sure to get someone well trained in American pop … Continue reading
Smarter, harder, faster. It is the mantra of U.S. corporate culture, which calls itself as the American Way, whatever that is. What it means is that we, the ordinary human beings who form the workforce that generates profits for the … Continue reading
We live in a noisy world. Some of the noise we can’t help, especially if we live in a city. There’s the bustle of traffic, a neighbor’s loud stereo, sirens. In the office, it may be a co-worker’s talking on … Continue reading