The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- The Walt Disney World of American Christianity
- To All the Discouraged Mommy Bloggers
- Blessed Are the Rejects
- Saying Grace in Public Places
- Who Cares Who You Voted for — Whom Do You Love?
- Feel Like a Loser? You’re on Facebook Too Much
- Got Jesus? Nope.
- How Meaningful Is Your Job, and Your Life?
- The Lost Christians of America
- Something to Remember When You Feel Afraid
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: October 2015
“Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another.” (Hebrews 10:25) What does “Real” church look like? Those of us who have given up on traditional, weekly meetings … Continue reading
“For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline.” (2 Timothy 1:7) The Facebook term “news feed,” which describes the constant update of links, posts, videos, and chatter from … Continue reading
“Many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.” (Matthew 24:11) Recently I ran across a blog from a mega-pastor who was refuting the teachings of another mega-pastor. Mega-Pastor B, the apostate, had some decent things to say about grace, … Continue reading
“Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.” (Psalm 55:17, KJV) Oh, ho hum. There’s a presidential election looming in the United States, more than a year from now, and in … Continue reading