If you’re vaguely uncomfortable with the way things are going these days, and are starting to suspect that there may just be something to the talk about elite parasites, and how they want to, well, take over the world and make the rest of humanity slaves, it can seem pretty overwhelming.
(Of course, if you dismiss anyone who doubts the establishment news as a crackpot conspiracy theorist who doesn’t deserve to be heard, then just put your mask back on, grab the chips, and sit down before your TV screen. You think I’m a nut. I think you’re hypnotized. But later, if you want to talk about knitting or gardening or autumn colors, we can connect on that.)
Back to those who feel overwhelmed: I understand. The parasites, at the moment, appear to have it all: money, power, media influence, government servants to put their bidding into place. And that’s a lot. They’re obviously getting much done with the materialist ingredients at their disposal. It doesn’t hurt that so many people watch TV, listen to politicians, and follow “Influencers” on social media — and believe them.
But what power parasites don’t have is truth. Or goodness. Kindness. Compassion. Love. Understanding. Joy. These non-materialist elements, which integrate together to create life that is worth living and pursuing, are actually stronger than money, power, and mandates. Because despite money, power, and mandates being imposed upon humanity, by elites, from farther back than we can remember, humanity still survives, and the majority of people throughout history have sought and continue to seek to live lives that incorporate truth, goodness, kindness, compassion, love, understanding, and joy.
That’s point one. Make it your starting point.
If you acknowledge God in any form, go on from there — our Creator is perfect, the source and embodiment of truth, goodness, kindness, compassion, love, understanding joy. If these things matter to you, it’s because they mattered to Him first. And they still matter.
It may seem like he’s not doing much, but in the same way we don’t want to forget that our enemies are not other, real, ordinary people, even if they don’t vote the way we’d vote (if we vote) but the sludge that has risen to the top and is floating there, we don’t want to mistake the author of good as our enemy simply because we can’t understand how he does things.
He doesn’t hurt, he doesn’t damage, and he doesn’t hate. Those are good things to remember.
Practical Things Ordinary People Can Do
Now, let’s look at some some practical, everyday things to do that aren’t so impossible that we can’t accomplish them. This list is a starting point, and while what’s in it may seem small and insignificant, remember that the power parasites micromanage, and they don’t like it when individuals act like individuals. Our goal is to stop acting like mice or lemmings or zombies and start acting like individual, thinking beings:
- Turn off your TV, and better yet, get rid of it. It’s really nothing more than a propaganda machine, making you feel bad that you don’t own the right car, have enough friends, or look skinny enough. The “news” is a series of government press releases that keeps you on edge, anxious, questioning, wondering what will happen next, and feeling as if you are completely and totally powerless. Which is how “they” want you to feel: if you’re convinced that you’re helpless, then you won’t do what you need to do to help yourself and your family.
2. Regarding the “news,” look for alternatives, ones that aren’t funded by Blackrock, the billionaires, and the trillion-dollar corporations. You’ll have to do some curating here, but it’s like homeschooling versus public school — you may make mistakes, but anything you find and do is better than the establishment option. (By the way, it’s not a matter of choosing Fox over CNN. They’re both establishment media.)
When It Comes to Business, Think Small
3. Support small business. The behemoths — Amazon, Costco, Walmart — aren’t only part of the problem, they profit off of the problem, and when you give them your money, you only make them bigger and profiting more. Yes, it’s inconvenient to look for options; yes, you might have to pay a bit more because true small businesses don’t get the special treatment behemoths do — but your dollar someplace else makes a difference. It’s just a dollar, I know, and in the power parasites’ eyes you’re just a nobody, but nobody that you are and dollar that it is — they WANT your obedience and your money. Take pleasure in not giving either to them.
While you’re at it, support those businesses that treasure freedom and individual choice, you know, the ones that don’t insist you prove your obedience to the latest government mandates by showing a card proving that you rolled up your sleeve, or wearing a funny item over your face, or adjusting your behavior to conform to the edicts of the “experts.”
4. Learn to cook. This is one of my mantras, because cooking is something any of us can do on some level, and it is the beginning step toward independence. As with anything, there is a learning curve, both in ability and your taste buds (recognize that commercial industrial food is designed to be addictive), but just keep at it. Every meal you make from scratch is something you don’t buy from a behemoth “food” producer.
Everything We Learn to Do Improves Us
5. While we’re at it, as you’ve turned off the TV and NOT replaced it with scrolling through your phone, learn to do something, anything — grow a tomato plant, knit a hat, create a card and send it to someone. Not only are you living life in real time as opposed to vicariously experiencing the imaginary world of the myth-makers, you’re gaining confidence in your ability to innovate, practice, solve problems, seek solutions. It doesn’t matter how small the steps are — they are steps. You don’t move at all when you’re watching TV. The power parasites want you inert, afraid, helpless, reliant upon them and their “solutions” to the problems they are creating.
6. Remember who the enemy is. As frustrating as the hypnotized are, they are, at base, not the enemy. This isn’t to say that they aren’t dangerous, because the especially obedient are so enslaved to the words of their masters that they will turn you in to the “authorities” if they feel that you’re not following the rules, and thereby endangering the ENTIRE PLANET because We’re All In This Together you know and We Support the Latest Thing and censorship is perfectly okay because We Don’t Want People to Think WRONG THOUGHTS. But at base, they, and anybody who doesn’t believe exactly the way we do, are ordinary people, and the power parasites are attacking ordinary people.
It’s not a matter of Republicans versus Democrats or conservatives against liberals or vaccinated against unvaccinated or people who believe in God against people who don’t or people who eat organic versus those who frequent fast food restaurants — all the dichotomies we suffer under were created by the overlords to obscure the fact that there are two distinct classes, or castes, that make all the difference: the rich and powerful who want to rule the planet versus regular people who want to live and just live, and treat others as equals.
7. Accept the fact that evil exists. I’ll never forget the conversation I had with a local newspaper reporter who told me, “I can’t believe that a cabal of rich people would gather together and work against the people of the world. If I believed that evil like that existed, I would have to kill myself.” She’s still alive, and still printing press releases from the government.
You may not overtly and shamelessly lie, but the parasites do. If you fail to accept that evil exists, you will be fooled by people who actively embrace it. And by evil, I don’t mean someone who swears or who drinks or who doesn’t go to church. I mean someone who deliberately hurts and harms others for pleasure and profit.
How You Think Determines How You Will Act
What it all boils down to is this: you have one life on this planet, and while there are many things that are out of your control, there are a whole lot of them that are still in it. That starts with your thoughts.
How you think determines how you will act, and how you act makes an impact on not only your life, but that of others. The power parasites know this: that’s why they spend so much time and money on propagandizing you through TV, political speeches, newspapers, social media, movies, music, art, and more. If they could impose their will upon us through technology alone, they would, but as it is, they need our compliance for their bidding to become reality.
Don’t give it to them.
Thank you for joining me at This Woman Writes. Posts complementing this one are
As a final note, if you want to support a small business, consider purchasing artwork by my Norwegian Artist husband, Steve Henderson. Every work he creates celebrates freedom, joy, thought, life, and light. You can find him at Steve Henderson Collections.