The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: March 2020
Freedom begins with thinking. The more noise, the more chatter, the more distractions, the less easy it is to get away from it all and process all we are being told. Continue reading
We are bombarded with information, and it’s difficult to know how to sort it all out. To do so, we need time away from the noise and chatter, time in a place of silence where we can think. Continue reading
Humans in power can make decisions that affect a lot of ordinary people. But there are some areas — the seasons of the year, the hope in people’s souls — that they cannot affect. Continue reading
Courage is not what we see glorified in movies and TV shows. Courage is what real people show every day as we face the challenges in our lives. Continue reading
The alarm clock is a great means of getting people up early so they can start the day running. But it’s not the best way, really, to start the day. Continue reading