The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
Step by Step Success — click image to see DVD at Amazon.com
- The Lost Christians of America
- Something to Remember When You Feel Afraid
- The Christian Worship of Numbers
- Do You Suspect That You Don’t Matter?
- The Titled Aristocracy of the American Church
- Housewives, Unemployed, and Other Invisible People
- Tired of the Command to Repent?
- It’s Okay to Do Nothing for God
- Is Jesus the (American) Way, Truth, and Life?
- Illiterate American Christianity
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Back in the 1970s, the status symbol for school-aged children who brought their lunch in a brown bag (we did that back then) was Wonderbread. White, squishy, soft, building our little bodies in 12 different ways — combined with bologna … Continue reading
Homemade bread doesn’t taste anything like what you’re accustomed to buying in the store — Thank God. If you’ve never made bread before, cut yourself some slack — your first loaves may not be picture perfect, but they’ll more than … Continue reading
Well, one of the kittens died. I know, it was grey and ugly, the product of its homely, drab, tabby-striped, alley-cat, pregnant feral mother that someone dropped off on our property. The morning she gave birth we all looked at … Continue reading
My vivid imagination, in conjunction with a Type Triple A, drive-it-to-the-ground personality, means that I conjure up all sorts of dire and dreadful scenarios for any given set of actual facts. The less probable the outcome, the more likely I … Continue reading