The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- The Walt Disney World of American Christianity
- To All the Discouraged Mommy Bloggers
- Blessed Are the Rejects
- Saying Grace in Public Places
- Who Cares Who You Voted for — Whom Do You Love?
- Feel Like a Loser? You’re on Facebook Too Much
- Got Jesus? Nope.
- How Meaningful Is Your Job, and Your Life?
- The Lost Christians of America
- Something to Remember When You Feel Afraid
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Category Archives: blogging
In a distressing oversight for which I have no excuse, I do not keep a gallon of Jesus sitting in my refrigerator. “Got Jesus?” I’m sure you’ve seen it, Quasi-Christianity’s not so subtle attempt to mimic an overworked slogan of … Continue reading
The other day I chatted with a young woman who was excited about her first “real” job, that of a counselor working with troubled and potentially suicidal clients. “It’s good to be doing something that means something, you know?” she … Continue reading
“They do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world.” John 17:16 If you did not fit into the group at high school, you won’t fit into our contemporary corporate-based society. That’s the bad news … Continue reading
“From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.” (Luke 12:52) I was chatting with a Millennial the other day. Millennials, if you haven’t noticed, are popular in corporatized America. This group of people … Continue reading