Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: authenticity
Do You Suspect That You Don’t Matter?
Posted on March 30, 2016 by This Woman Writes
Truth drops into our laps when we chit chat. During one such light conversation, a business colleague mentioned her frustration in dealing with a quasi-non-profit organization — ostensibly out to help small businesses — that runs just like a government bureaucracy. … Continue reading →
Posted in acceptance, Christian, church, Culture, Faith, Family, God, home, Life, Lifestyle, Politics, religion, Social Media, spirituality, success, Uncategorized | Tagged authenticity, business, Christianity, Jesus, love, matter, meaning, network, personal brand, world | 8 Comments