The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: junior high
The odd thing about our society, however, is that in some segments of it, junior high does, indeed, last far beyond 7th and 8th grade. Continue reading
It’s the small things in life that add up to make the big ones. Leaving little compliments and happy thoughts strewn about not only improves the lives of those around us, but ours as well, directing our thoughts toward calmer pastures and away from the many and sundry distressing elements of day to day life.