The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: Social Media
We waste a lot of our lives worrying about what others think of us. It’s not just a social media thing. Long before we courted “Likes” and hearts and smiling emojis, we looked around after we said something, did something, … Continue reading →
Mother’s Day was brutal. Not because it was a bad one at our house — it was wonderful, filled with warmth and family and love, elements that make every day, and every holiday, special. No, it was the posts streaming … Continue reading →
“Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7 Some of the most insensitive sayings, passed on via social media memes, are posted by people who call themselves Christians. There is a lamentable desire to encapsulate … Continue reading →
By contemporary standards, I am inept, because it takes me eight minutes to tap out a simple text on my ancient (two years?) Star Trek communicator fliptop phone. My daughters laugh and laugh. However, I do have a skill that … Continue reading →
So many people want me to like them, I feel as if I were back in high school or junior high. Thank God I’m not; once was enough. This time around’s a little different though. Instead of being accosted in … Continue reading →