The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: normal
The American corporate/entertainment society has a difficult time with people who want to be alone. “It’s abnormal to want to be alone!” we’re told. “You’re introverted and shy, anti-social and afraid of people.” (It’s odd how the opposite is considered … Continue reading
When you homeschool, it’s easy to get obsessed with the word “normal.” By its very nature, homeschooling is countercultural, so from the first day you start classes, you’re not normal, culturally speaking. Because you have no paradigm or standard from … Continue reading
In other words, they behaved like normal children in a 12 x 15 room with nothing in it but fishing magazines and a flat screen, and they didn’t sit still, and they weren’t quiet, and they didn’t just watch the movie and stop bothering people the way adults, trained to glue their eyes to the screen, expect them to. Continue reading