The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: etiquette
After he swallowed what he was chewing, the Son and Heir recalled a social groupie thing that involved a half-dozen captive boys sitting around a table, being guided in how to behave by male instructors. Much was said about how to cut one’s meat (not with the hands), where to blow one’s nose (not at the table), and what to do with one’s free hand (not on the girl’s thigh). Continue reading
Now theaters are like highways — most of the people you encounter there are reasonably normal, but the odd ones — those who float along at 45 miles per hour in a 60 m.p.h. zone, only to accelerate to 75 just during the time that there is a passing lane — make you understand why the term “road rage” was coined. Continue reading