Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: teamwork
In This Cat and Dog World, Are You a Kitty or a Pooch?
The odd thing about our society, however, is that in some segments of it, junior high does, indeed, last far beyond 7th and 8th grade. Continue reading
Posted in Art, Beauty, Business, Christian, Culture, Current Events, Daily Life, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Job, Life, Lifestyle, News, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized, Work Tagged cats, church, dogs, football, friends, junior high, middle age, middle aged, Norwegian, popular, teamwork 6 Comments