The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: leadership
I ran across a pastor’s money blog the other day that was talking about (shrewd) techniques, (clever) schemes, and (subtly controlling) tactics to increase church giving because, as church leaders know, those headstrong, disobedient, and immature lay members are penurious and miserly little moppets. If … Continue reading
A reader recently wrote me concerning her leaving the established church. As with most of us who go through this process, she finds herself isolated from people she had grown to believe were friends, or at least “brothers and sisters … Continue reading
Years ago, a woman proudly described to me what her husband had said about her: “He said I was very strong-willed,” she commented, “and that I needed to be more obedient.” After figuring out that she wasn’t referring to the … Continue reading