Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: mask
When Is the Last Time You Were You?
What we see on TV and movies isn’t real, but that doesn’t stop us from imitating imaginary people. And that means we never grow into who we actually are. Continue reading
Posted in america, Art, celebrities, Culture, Daily Life, goals, Growth, health, inspirational, Lifestyle Tagged acceptance, celebrities, mask, propaganda, question, think, TV, you Leave a comment