Join 1,083 other subscribers
The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- When Is the Last Time You Were You?
- Something More Than Ordinary
- How Ordinary People Can Resist the Reset
- Anger Management
- Freedom Isn’t a “Want.” It’s a Need.
- Don’t Despair. But Do, Do Think
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: motel
The Wandering Norwegian and His Breakfast Escapades
Another motel set aside an actual hallway complete with tables, chairs, blaring television, and a guard. Oh, he moved napkins around here and there, but mostly he stood in the doorway, making sure that no one escaped with a spotty banana.
Posted in Art, Business, Christian, Culture, Encouragement, Family, Growth, Humor, Job, Life, Motherhood, Personal, Random, Relationships, Uncategorized, Work Tagged artist, breakfast, Continental, middle age, middle aged, motel, Norwegian, teenagers 1 Comment