The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: breakfast
Pancakes are pretty much the fastest food on the planet to make — and that’s without a mix. If you’ve got the basics in your kitchen — flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, eggs — you can whip together a … Continue reading
Let’s face it: food is sensual, and lest you think that the kids can’t read this column, get a grip on the word “sensual” — we’re talking about appealing to our senses of taste, sight, smell, touch, and hearing. Sexy, Brooding, … Continue reading
Another motel set aside an actual hallway complete with tables, chairs, blaring television, and a guard. Oh, he moved napkins around here and there, but mostly he stood in the doorway, making sure that no one escaped with a spotty banana.